May the force be with you today! In case you didn’t know, May the 4th is Star Wars Day! Looking for ways to celebrate with your little padawan?
1. Read Jeffrey Brown‘s adorable kid and parent friendly books!
2. Practice gluing and shapes with this Yoda shape craft! (Toddler Approved)
3. Use felted finger puppets in your dramatic play! (Make and Takes)
4. Yoda ears headband, you could create! (The Simple Home)
5. Add a few drops of food coloring to your daily glass of milk!
6. Create droids from recyclables! (All for the Boys)
7. Rescue Hans Solo with this experiment! (Fun-A-Day)
8. Enjoy some delicious freeze-pop light sabers! (Parents)
9. Have some fun with light saber pool noodles! (Disney Family)
10. Dress up as your favorite character for the day!